4I accept agency instructions from other solicitors/barristers for:
- Police Station Attendances
- Magistrates’ Court Cases
- Crown Court Hearings
Qualifications and Experience
I have the following qualifications/accreditations and experience:
- Fully qualified solicitor in England and Wales since 2001
- Higher Courts Right of Audience – Criminal
- Criminal Litigation Accreditation Scheme CLAS
- Qualified Duty Solicitor
- Police Station Accredited
- Experienced in motoring cases including technical defences
See my Law Society credentials on my Find a Solicitor page.
See my up to date availability here.
If the day that you want to book me is not showing it is still worth giving me a call. I might only be booked for something in the afternoon, I might be able to deal with your case alongside another or I might have just had a cancellation.
I am based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire. (My post code for working out mileage is ST5 0RU).
If you need a solicitor agent in any of these locations give me a call.
Less than 3 miles away
- Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court
- North Staffordshire Justice Centre (Newcastle-under-Lyme Magistrates’ Court)
- Staffordshire Police, Northern Area Custody Facility, Stoke-on-Trent
Less than 40 miles away
- Stafford Magistrates’ Court
- Cannock Magistrates’ Court
- Burton-on-Trent Magistrates’ Court
- Macclesfield Magistrates’ Court
- South Cheshire Magistrates’ Court (Crewe Magistrates’ Court)
- Chester Magistrates’ Court
- Shrewsbury Magistrates’ Court
- Derby Magistrates’ Court
- Buxton Magistrates’ Court
- Stafford Crown Court
- Chester Crown Court
- Shrewsbury Crown Court
- Watling Street Police Station, Gailey
- Burton-on-Trent Police Station
- Shrewsbury Police Station
- Derby Police Station
Stoke-on-Trent rail station has good links all over the country. Birmingham and Manchester are a short train ride away.
I can get to these locations by 9:00am:
- As far north-west as Carlisle
- As far south-west as Cardiff
- As far north-east as York
- As far south-east as London