I deal with drink driving, speeding and other motoring cases at Newcastle-under-Lyme Magistrates’ Court (North Staffordshire Justice Centre).
Newcastle-under-Lyme Magistrates’ Court deals with general criminal work and driving offences in Staffordshire. The court building is on the edge of town about 15 drive minutes from M6 Junction 15. There is plenty of pay and display parking.
North Staffordshire Justice Centre, Ryecroft, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire. ST5 0RU
01785 275700 (Administration Centre in Stafford)
North Staffordshire Justice Centre (Newcastle-under-Lyme Magistrates’ Court) hears cases in North Staffordshire in these major towns: Stoke-on-Trent, Hanley, Fenton, Longton, Stoke, Tunstall, Burslem, Leek, Cheadle, Newcastle, Kidsgrove and Keele. Newcastle-under-Lyme deals with speeding cases on the M6, A500, A50, A52 and A53.
My Services at Newcastle-under-Lyme Magistrates’ Court
All parking in Newcastle is pay and display, there is never a problem finding a space.
- Newcastle-under-Lyme Bus Station is 10 minutes walk.
- Stoke-on-Trent Rail Station is a couple of miles away. Roseville 01782 631234 will get you there for about £5.
Coffee and Free Wifi before court
There aren’t may independent options for an early coffee, you are stuck with the big chains like Caffe Nero about 5 minutes walk away. There is also a big Sainsbury’s with a cafe and two hours free parking on Liverpool Road.
Lunch or a Sandwich
- Try Bellini’s Italian Cafe at 2 Pepper Street for genuine home made Italian food.
- Reuben’s Restaurant at 40 High Street is good for soup, sandwiches and lunch time grub.
- If you want a take away sandwich then the insider’s pick is Plant & Wilton’s butchers at 14-16 High Street.
- You should try an oatcake (like a savoury pancake) when you are in Staffordshire. Castle Oatcakes is your best option. It’s a bit of a hike from court at 78 London Road.
Unsure If You Need Legal Representation for a Case at North Staffordshire Justice Centre (Newcastle under Lyme Magistrates’ Court)?
Before you decide if you need a solicitor, call me or request a call back under no obligation.