I deal with drink driving, speeding and other motoring cases at Birmingham Magistrates’ Court.
Birmingham Magistrates’ Court deals with general criminal work and driving offences in the West Midlands.
The court is in the City Centre near to the Children’s hospital and Steelhouse Lane Police Station. The courthouse is a beautiful if dilapidated Victorian building. It even has a poor box!
My services at Birmingham Magistrates’ Court
<a href=”http://thedrivingsolicitor.co.uk/services/”>View all services</a>
<a href=”http://thedrivingsolicitor.co.uk/driving-offences/”>View all driving offences</a>
Catering at Court
In-house Costa Coffee.
Coffee Before Court
Grab yourself a My Waitrose card and get a free cappuccino from the Little Waitress next to Snow Hill Station.
Facilities for Solicitors
- Private solicitors room buried in the bowels of the courthouse: you need a pass or an escort from security.
- Private consultation rooms are limited. There are plenty of quiet corners for a hushed conference.
- Plenty of paid parking in Birmingham City Centre.
- Birmingham New Street, Moor Street and Snow Hill are all within 10 minutes walk.
- The Midland Metro stop at Snow Hill is less than 10 minutes walk.
Victoria Law Courts
Court Telephone Number
0121 212 6600
Stephen Oldham Solicitors represents drivers accused of motoring offences from all of these areas in Birmingham and the West Midlands: Aldridge, Bilston, Birmingham, Bloxwich, Brierley Hill, Brownhills, Coventry, Dudley, Halesowen, Oldbury, Rowley Regis, Smethwick, Solihull, Stourbridge, Tipton, Walsall, Wednesfield, Wednesbury, West Bromwich, Willenhall and Wolverhampton. Stephen Oldham Solicitors also deals with speeding cases on the M6, M6 Toll, M42, M54, A38, A38(M), A34, A42, A41, A45, A4123, and A452.
Contact me if you need a lawyer for a driving case at Birmingham Magistrates’ Court
Before you decide if you need a solicitor, contact me under no obligation.